Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oct 12 - Oct 18, 2008

Granada in Nicaragua



Oct 18 - Oct 22, 2008
Back to Costa Rica

Yasu called Johnny in new york city to check if everything is fine.
We didn´t get to talk to Johnny but we were laughting histerically about his greeting message: ¨You have reached Johnny and Diane´s residence...blah blah blah. Believe me that you better leave your name and your phone number and believe me, you better leave a message and believe me it´s better be important...¨ It was so johnny, or what?

1 comment:

Sok said...

Maya and Yassu!!! I missed your call again! darn it. I was having dinner with Tom at Gajyumaru! we went there to have nabeyaki. I told him it was the best since Yassu likes it so much. we were looking for a seafood udon soup place. ;) I miss you guys and hope you are having fun!! see you soon!