Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sickness

Oct 25, 2008

we left Costa Rica on 23 and are here in Cusco Peru having high altitude sickness.
it´s been for 2days. people say it usually takes 2 or 3 days.
I have done nothing but staying in the bed.
I hope we will be okay by tonight.

Cusco is a small and busy town like Oxaca city in Mexico.
There are a lot charm about this town but the weather is a little bit cold for me.
Yasu bought some warm clothing from the market.
After he got real, real tanned on his face; even on his bold head he looked like one of those peruvian.

Yasu found a Japaness restaurant, since I was so disappointed with the Korean restaurant we found was closed for their vacation i am so happy to have some Japaness noddle.
Hope the noddle will get me my strength back.

1 comment:

Sok said...

cusco is the emperor in the disney movie! ;) go get his groove and you will feel better maya maya. miss you and love you. Tom says hi!!! Yasu! hope both of you are having fun!! - soksok