Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 2, 2009

I just got back from a free walking tour around the Old Town offered by a tour company located inside the Secret Garden. It took about 2 hours, we visited about 5 churches and had delicious natural fruit juice on the street (I love it so much).
In this country the fresh vegetables and fruits are abundant and they are so cheap.
I always have two glasses of fresh squeezed fruit juice at once.

Yasu needed to have more adventures, of course, two hours of walking is like nothing for him.
He went off to Equator with other two boys we met in tour. But I decided to stay in, taking it slow.

We’ll fly to Vilcabamba, Southern Ecuador tomorrow very early in the morning.
I am so looking forward to see Vilcabamba.

I am waiting for Yasu for 6 hours since I left him.
I had a short dream or maybe some sort of visual in my nap, I saw him bleeding on his face, he was in trouble. It’s dinner time now, hope he comes back in a minute. And I am so hungry.

No comments: