Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Exhibition of August "Gratitude" opening

Exhibition of August "Gratitude" opening was another a beautiful event. Thanks to all the artist, musicians, friends whom helped with serving food and drinks.Again I was not able to take picture of opening of this month exhibition but only a few photos. I guess I really need a photographer for next month...Anyway, the opening was a lot of fun in a bit different way from last month.




Yasu wrote a beautiful theme song like last month and I sang a song too. I felt that singing in public was difficult thing to do. Maybe I will do it better next time.

Yasu and I had a lot of fun with doing this art show for those three months,
and I guess this was fun for the artists too. What's best thing from this events is that Yasu started to see Vilcabamba could be fun place while enjoying the tranquility.

Now I guess my time to "just having fun" is up.
We'll move out from this place to some other place in early October for the reason that the owner of this house is coming back. So as last event in this place I will do some wrapping up show in September and that will be another new starting.





Cynthia Greenberg is playing Gong. I Loved the sounds.


more pictures are up on the enchantingwind gallery.


maya from Vilcabamba



No comments: